Carlson Rezidor's two brands have been distinguished for their innovative technological initiatives during the 17th ceremony of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards, organized last November 14 at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand.
These safe running and cycling circuits start and end at select hotels. Accessed via an app, they help guests experience local neighborhoods and keep up with their fitness regime while travelling. Guests using #bluroutes and #runinn are encouraged to share their experience on social media channels using these respective hashtags.This year the award for best digital award recognized the new digital tool of Carlson Rezidor Group's two brands Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson that offers running and cycling circuits for guests. The app helps its users discover new neighborhoods and share their experiences via social media using the hashtags #Bluroutes et #Runinn. (see dossier)
Two initiatives by the AccorHotels and Louis Hotels groups were runners in the award for Best Digital Innovation.
By implementing Local Measure, AccorHotels can capture the digital conversation at each hotel and leverage it to deliver exceptional customer experience. In this way, hotels can address service issues and understand more about their guests so they can tailor their experiences accordingly. To date a total of 275 AccorHotels properties are using Local Measure worldwide. (see dossier)
Although most guests book their holidays through Tour Operators, they tend to contact hotels directly for personal booking requests, anniversaries, birthdays, etc. Louis Hotels saw this as an opportunity to capitalize on social media through Social Media Concierge, thus extending its offline concierge service to online social media and creating a 24hr direct channel of communication with its guests via Facebook Messenger. (see dossier)
Five other digital innovations participated in the competition at this 17th edition of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards:
- AccorHotels – EmojiSearch. Booking holidays is often complicated, that is why AccorHotels launched EmojiSearch, the 1st search engine that suggests destinations using emojis sent in by individuals through social networks. This service is available in seven countries. (see dossier)
- AccorHotels - Members' Rate. This initiative aims to offer the lowest prices all year long for loyal customers that book on direct digital channels. This service is promoted through high visibility on the web sites and a simplified loyalty enrollment process. (see dossier)
- HotelF1 - City Trip. The brand used geo-tagged Instagram posts as a medium in their own right. Users who click on the geotag immediately have access to the post and to the activities suggested by HotelF1 and are able to discover the treasures of a town, a city and its region with a single click. (see dossier)
- HotelF1 - Life Ride. HotelF1 has made the creation of content the priority of all its communication. The brand follows L'Equipée, a team of lady bikers who explore various events. Using a digital map, web users may wander around a festival as if they were there. (see dossier)
- HotelF1 - Road Trip Time : le générateur de RTT. The brand has joined forces with Gustave & Rosalie to create a minisite combining road trip destinations. Users enter the number of free days they have and choose a matching road trip in relation to HotelF1 properties. (see dossier)
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!