One of the most popular category of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards, "Best Innovation in Hotel Concept" will once again recognize the audacity and creativity of industry players.
This Award will be attributed to a new concept, new service or a particular initiative of a group, a brand, a hotel which reflects the capacity of this sector to innovate and to renew itself. This concept brings forward a vision of comfort and/or a better quality of service for guests in terms of design, spatial planning, technology and services, conference rooms, …
Candidates will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
1. The innovative aspects in terms of design, architecture, service quality compared to the implementation costs
2. The capacity to develop, to extend the scope of this new concept or to integrate it to the brand strategy.
3. Efficiency of the actions implemented in terms of revenue, brand recognition...
The winners of the 2015 edition in this category seduced the jury and the public alike thanks to their bold concept:
- As a deployed concept, Slo Living Hostel was rewarded for the real rejuvenation this brought to youth hostels, the property opened in 2014 in Lyon, combining the convivial and economic aspect of the latter, the design and central location of boutique hotels and personalized services of guest rooms.
- As for individual initiative, the Maya Boutique Hôtel stands out for its remarkable commitment to sustainable development, combining ecological conception and energy savings. Opened in 2012 in the canton of Valais, it is the first hotel built with bales of straw; the extreme insulating capacities of straw bale walls drastically shrink energy consumption. The material creates a very comfortable and healthy environment for guests.
The coronation of the innovations at these two properties at the Worldwide Hospitality Awards allowed the properties to gain even greater recognition from the hotel profession. Beyond media coverage in the specialized press, the business models driven by these concepts successfully convinced and inspired the sector's operators and and investors alike.
Also try your luck in the other categories of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards
- Best communication campaign
- Best brand marketing operation
- Best initiative in sustainable development and social responsibility
- Best initiative in human resources and talent management
- Best innovation in hotel concept
- Best innovation in services in addition to accommodations
- Best "Wow Effect" for a luxury hotel
- Best digital innovation
- Best Hotelier
- Best iconic employee
You can already register to participate in the competition through our online boutique.
We look forward to a full house at the 17th edition of the event, which will be held on Monday, November 14, 2016 at the InterContinental Paris Le Grand !
Please contact us at events(@)hospitality-on.com or +33 1 56 56 87 89, for more information.
- Competition starts now - Discover the 2016 categories and apply!
- Get ready for the TourInvest Forum and the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2016!
- Worldwide Hospitality Awards: Awards at the 16th ceremony
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!