Slated to open in mid-2016, the 178-guestroom Hyatt Centric Montevideo will be the brand's first property outside the American market - and the first Hyatt-branded hotel in Uruguay.
These addresses join the two hotels of the new brand marketed at "the modern explorer" that opened in 2015, Hyatt Centric The Loop Chicago and Hyatt Centric South Beach Miami. On January 1, 2015, Hyatt Hotels Corporation was the 14th group worldwide in terms of number of rooms with 152,986 units at 560 properties, according to data published by MKG Consulting.
Also read :
- Hyatt makes its debuts in Makkah
- Hyatt Corporation completes acquisition of Park Hyatt New York
- Hyatt disposes of 38 hotels in a sale and franchise back deal
- Sale of the Park Hyatt Toronto for 90 million dollars
- Hyatt to open in Georgia
- Hyatt Place strengthens its presence in Washington
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!