The French hotel group will make more than 200 million euros in investments through its property management division, and thus bring the development of five hotels throughout the Kingdom to fruition.
Since it was created, the new division of AccorHotels has made it possible to rebuild no fewer than 32 properties throughout the United Kingdom. the British portfolio of HotelInvest now includes 102 hotels, for a total of 17,000 rooms. As of January 1, 2016, The French hotel group was the leading operator in the European Union, with a portfolio of 276,736 rooms in 2,546 properties, according to figures published by MKG Consulting.
- AccorHotels and HNA would be interested in Carlson Rezidor
- A look at a year of consolidation in the hotel industry
- Marriott announces the acquisition of Starwood Hotels group
- AccorHotels acquires FRHI Hotels & Resorts
- Jin Jiang + Plateno create the 7th group worldwide
- Focus on 12 hotels about to blossom in London
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!