Maximising profitability also means developing together the reflexes and processes that enable us to go to the essentials and move forward quickly. These are the values that form the basis of the partnership between OKKO HOTELS and Vinci Immobilier. Olivier Devys, founder and chairman of OKKO HOTELS, and Jean-Luc Guermonprez, director of the hotel division at Vinci Immobilier, will be sharing some of their secrets at the Paris Asset Forum >hospitality.
The story began with the development of the chain's second establishment, Okko Grenoble, and will continue over time with a number of fundamentals, including a relationship of trust and rapid decision-making chains that make it possible to get the best out of each project according to the constraints encountered.
The quality of the partnership is illustrated by the genesis of Okko Cannes, a call for projects launched by Gare et Connexion and won by the duo.
Olivier Devys and Jean-Luc Guermonprez will also share their vision on the trends that will mark the future of the sector and its development. What are the obstacles and opportunities? What are the avenues for development?
Check back soon for a new presentation on this day which will deal with :
- Development and investment: Where are we going? How and why?
- Financing: recovery, recovery, resilience: keeping the industry on track
- Transactions and investment: the state of play
- Climate regulation, what impact on real estate development?
- Alternative asset classes: new development models
- Testimonies of projects to undertake and cultivate excellence
- Our weapons for optimising recovery