15 properties belonging to Palladium Hotel Group in the Americas will be welcomed into Wyndham’s Registry Collection, as well as its Trademark Collection under a long-term agreement. The 14 new properties will bring an additional 6,500 rooms to the Registry Collection’s portfolio.
Palladium Hotel Group’s two all-inclusive luxury brands, Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts and TRS Hotels, will join Wyndham. The former is a family all-inclusive brand, and the latter is also all-inclusive, but reserved for adults only. The first 4 properties from these brands to join the Registry collection are all located in Mexico. They are: Grand Palladium Colonial Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort & Spa, Grand Palladium White Sand Resort & Spa and TRS Yucatan Hotel.
The additional 10 properties that joined the collection over the course of August and September are as follows:
- Grand Palladium Costa Mujeres Resort & Spa (Cancun-Costa Mujeres, Mexico)
- Grand Palladium Vallarta Resort & Spa (Riviera Nayarit, Mexico)
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino, Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa (Playa Bávaro-Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- TRS Turquesa Hotel (Playa Bávaro-Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- TRS Cap Cana Hotel (Cap Cana-Punta Cana, Dominican Republic)
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa and Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa (Montego Bay, Jamaica)
- Grand Palladium Imbassaí Resort & Spa (Imbassaí, Brazil)
Dominican Fiesta Hotel & Casino, a 271-room five-star hotel in the Dominican Republic, will join Wyndham’s Trademark Collection. The property also boasts six restaurants and bars, a swimming pool, a sports centre, 7 tennis courts and a spa.
Finally, all properties will also be integrated into the Wyndham Rewards loyalty programme.