Invel and Prodea acquire luxury Greek island hotel

1 min reading time

Published on 09/01/23 - Updated on 09/01/23

White Coast Pool Suites

Invel Real Estate, an independent private equity real estate firm, and Prodea Investments, a real estate investment company, have announced the acquisition of a luxury property on the island of Milos. White Coast Pool Suites is a 5* luxury hotel located near Sarakiniko Beach.

The hotel boasts 30 suites, each equipped with a private pool and uninterrupted view over the sea. The partners plan to invest significantly in the property in order to turn it into one of the leading private-pool hotels in the Aegean. All work undertaken will ensure to preserve the island’s natural beauty.

It is currently branded under the colours of Small Luxury Hotels of the World. Domes Resorts will be charged with operating the hotel.

Invel Eudora Fund 1LP was launched in summer 2021. It acquired Hotel Bellevue in Cortina d’Ampezzo in 2022. Through this discretionary fund, White Coast Pool Suites will be 51% owned by Invel Real Estate. The other 49% will be owned by Prodea Investments.

This acquisition is a testament to our expertise in identifying and acquiring luxury hospitality assets in outstanding locations in Southern Europe. It follows our acquisition of the Bellevue in Cortina d’Ampezzo and demonstrates our ability to source unique opportunities within these markets. We look forward to progressing our plans to realise the full potential of this resort on the truly majestic island of Milos, which was voted the best island in the world in 2021.

Alexis Pipilis, Head of Acquisitions in the Hellenic Region at Invel Real Estate

For further

Every week, the HON team brings you an expert look at the world of hospitality. By becoming a member, you will have access to a complete ecosystem: exclusive content, jobs, etc.


Sign up to add topics in favorite. Sign up to add categories in favorite. Sign up to add content in favorite. Register for free to vote for the application.

Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered?