BWH Hotel Group has further increased its footprint with the addition of several new properties across the globe in countries such as France, Germany, Austria, England, the United States and Thailand.
After the onboarding of these properties, the group will have added a total of 200 hotels to its portfolio in Europe, Asia and North America over the course of the last year. A further 90 anticipated openings before the end of 2022 will swell this figure further. The portfolio currently stands at 4,500 hotels in over 100 countries. Below are some of the select hotels joining BWH’s portfolio:
- Vīb Hotel by Best Western Denver RiNo (Denver, Colorado)
- Sadie Best Western Hotel @ Luton (Luton, England)
- Best Western Plus Celebrity Suites (Vienna, Austria)
- Best Western Plus Market Square (Lviv, Ukraine)
- Best Western Le Relais du Vigneron (Vertus Blancs-Coteaux, France)
- Best Western M-Treize Paris Asnières (Asnières-sur-Seine, France)
- Best Western Parkhotel Brehna-Halle (Sandersdorf-Brehna, Germany)
- Best Western Nada Don Mueang Airport Hotel (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Sure Hotel by Best Western Hilden-Dusseldorf (Hilden, Germany)
BWH Hotel Group has also grown its soft brand collection, which includes BW Premier Collection, BW Signature Collection, WorldHotels Collection and SureStay Collection. In the last year, some 60 soft brand hotels have been added to it. Select additions in Europe and North America include:
- Independence Park Hotel, BW Premier Collection (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- The Hub Murray Hill, BW Premier Collection (New Providence, New Jersey)
- Palazzo Gatto Art Hotel & SPA, BW Premier Collection (Trapani, Italy)
- Fountain Park Hotel, BW Signature Collection (Fountain Hills, Arizona)
- Ten Hotel, BW Signature Collection (Upplands Vasby, Sweden)
- Villa Inn & Suites, SureStay Collection by Best Western (Ontario, Canada)
Our Collections are rapidly growing across the globe and we’re eager to continue building our portfolio. Soft branding allows owners to maintain independence and uniqueness, while being connected to BWH Hotel Group’s global distribution network. Soft branding will continue to be a major focus for our company, as we expand in target markets and countries in key regions.
Brad LeBlanc, Senior Vice-President & Chief Development Officer of BWH Hotel Group
Guests are travelling again for both leisure and business. Having a variety of properties across every chain scale segment provides our guests with hotels for any purpose or need as they plan their global travels. Despite the challenges of recent years, BWH Hotel Group has a strong foundation that will help us continue to expand our portfolio. We’re excited to add these properties and will look to grow our brands in key travel destinations around the world.
Larry Cuculic, President & CEO of BWH Hotel Group