Lauréat - Best Team Achievement
Campaign - Creating a Premier Leisure Destination of India as IHCL Goa
Cette candidature n'est disponible qu'en anglais / This application is only available in English.
Under the leadership of Vincent Ramos, the Goa Region under the IHCL Portfolio was the best performing team in the country within the company as well as across the competition and achieved the aim of creating ‘IHCL Goa as the Premier Leisure Destination of India’.
IHCL Goa contributed to a significant improvement in business performance, guest satisfaction and the levels of consistent service quality. Tapping on Domestic Market due to numerous challenges brought forward by Covid-19 so as to be the highest revenue generating region in India. Implementing varied innovative measures to attain the results.
Innovative aspects and major assets of the project:
- Re-engineer: Aim at expansion of margins, innovation in technology and people.
- Re-structure: Scale and Simplify
- Re-imagine: Service Brandscape, Portfolio
- Guest Centricity: Focus on Guest Experience and enhance the NPS scores across the region with reinforced safety and service standards. (Video Attached)
- R.E.S.E.T Strategy
- Identifying and actualizing packages and plans for set target clientele like 4 D Offer, Family Getaway, TIC (Taj Inner Circle) so as to augment the revenues generated.
- Why this project deserves to win: Deserves to win because it achieved the earlier laid down vision - IHCL Goa ‘IS’ now the ‘Premier Leisure Destination of India’.
- Person Behind the Project: Vincent Ramos Area Director – IHCL (Indian Hotels Company Limited), Goa & General Manager - Taj Resort & Convention Centre, Goa.