And many of its stakeholders are to prove it on November 9th being part of the Hospitality Awards’ competition. Will you be one of them? No doubt you and your team went through a lot these last 3 years, no doubt you have seen emerge a lot of questions and have changed the way you work, the customers you target, the way you recruit and so many other things. Say it out loud and share it with the rest of the hospitality industry by applying to the Hospitality Awards before September 29th 18:00 (UTC +2).
How? Very easily, follow the guidelines and your passion for your work.
Any question? Our team is there for you: events[@]hospitality-on.com
You definitely have you shot for one of the following categories:
- Hospitality Award for a Media campaign
- Hospitality Award for an Invaluable Member Experience
- Hospitality Award for Partnership Excellence
- Hospitality Award for a Destination Media campaign
- Hospitality Award for Social Responsibility
- Hospitality Award for Sustainable Development
- Hospitality Award for an innovative Concept
- Hospitality Award for a Transformation/creation
- Hospitality Award for Employee Care
- Hospitality Award for Talent Acquisition
The categories listed above are only available for hospitality groups, brands and/or networks. You can enter the competition if you are part of the following industries: hotels, tourist residences, resorts and clubs, holiday villages, hostels, cruise lines, camping and all concepts that integrate accommodation.
- Iconic Employee
- Best Social Responsibility Action
- Best Sustainable Action
- Upscale/Midscale Hotel (Re-) Opening
- Resort (Re-) Opening
- Luxury hotel (Re-) Opening
- Upscale/Midscale Hotel Manager of the year
- Resort Manager of the year
- Luxury Hotel Manager of the year
- Best F&B&E experience
- Best Health & Wellness experience
The categories listed above are only available for independent hospitality players or an individual property. You can enter the competition if you are part of the following industries: hotels, tourist residences, resorts and clubs, holiday villages, hostels, cruise lines, camping and all concepts that integrate accommodation.
What makes the Hospitality Awards’ competition special?
- An independent jury, with new jury members every year,
- Jury members who are not working in the hospitality industry but are top level workers who are used to travel,
- The 2023 jury is to be presided over by David Layani, president and Founder of onepoint
- Competition, selection and votes are followed by a court bailiff during the jury and on the evening of the competition,
- You are participating to the winner selection. On the D Day, your application gives you the right to attend the ceremony and you can choose your favorite among the three applications selected,
- Fancy spending a day in Paris? Join us in the Opera venue of the InterContinental Paris le Grand Hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing on November 9th! An evening presided over by Dilip Rajakarier, CEO of Minor Hotel and Minor International.