Construction of the second Hampton by Hilton hotel in Frankfurt will begin in early 2017 in the new Gateway Gardens neighborhood. It is slated to open in 2018.
The American group already has a solid portfolio in the region of Frankfurt, a destination that is particularly dynamic in terms of hotel activity and development. In the city proper, the group already has the Hilton Frankfurt City Centre (342 rooms), Hilton Frankfurt Airport (249 rooms), Hampton by Hilton Frankfurt City Centre Messe (158 rooms), and Hilton Garden Inn Frankfurt Airport (334 rooms), to which it must add two other properties in the neighboring town of Mainz.
As of January 1, 2016, the group Hilton Worldwide was the second hotel operator worldwide in terms of number of rooms, according to data published by MKG Consulting. Its portfolio consisted of 4,565 operational hotels, for a total of 751,350 rooms.
- Germany: tourism keeps reaching new heights
- Germany aims for 80 million foreign nights by 2020
- Berlin strengthens its hotel supply to meet demand
- Germany's shoreline rides the wave of tourism
- Positive mid-2015 results for Germany's hotel industry
- Tourism: Berlin goes straight to the point
- Munich, secret ammunition from Germany, a destination that is picking up speed
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!