The Chinese group plans to make France the springboard for taking on Europe and announced the nomination of Pierre-Frédéric Roulot to the position of CEO Groupe du Louvre.
Pierre‐Frédéric Roulot, president Louvre Hotels Group, was nominated by Jin Jiang International at the beginning of January to the position of CEO Groupe du Louvre, the holding of the second European hotel group and now European headquarters of the Chinese consortium. This nomination confirms the ambitions of Jin Jiang International in Europe and its desire to strengthen not only its hotel activities, but also to take on new opportunities in all the other areas where Jin Jiang is present. When he met last spring with Laurent Fabius, minister of foreign affairs and international development, Yu Minliang, chairman of the group Jin Jiang International, announced the desire to make France the group's European hub.
- Pierre Frédéric Roulot: "Let's become the best hosts for Chinese guests"
- Jin Jiang completes the purchase of Groupe du Louvre for €1.3 billion
- Louvre Hotels, Jin Jiang Hotels and Magnuson Hotels form a distribution partnership
- A Chinese bank gives a 2.5 Bn € credit to Louvre Hotels Group
- Golden Tulip pursues growth in France
- Interview with Pierre Frédéric Roulot, CEO Louvre Hotels Group
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!