At the 21st edition of the Global Lodging Forum, which will be held Next April 10 and 11 at the Pullman Paris Montparnasse, leading figures will share their experiences and analyze the impact of terrorism on the upscale hotel sector, which is most affected by arrivals of international clientele.
At the next edition of the Global Lodging Forum, that will have a more participatory character this year, with more parallel sessions, one of the round tables will cover the impact of terrorism on international hotels and the reaction of professionals. This particular subject will be discussed Monday, April 10 at 4:30 pm and will be introduced by MKG Consulting with key figures.
The upscale segment, particularly affected by the drop in arrivals of international clientele and will receive careful attention.
Several CEOs from these destinations have already confirmed their participation:
- Gaston Gellens, Directeur Général, Radisson Blu Royal Hotel Brussels
- Michel Jauslin, Area Vice President Operations, Hyatt France
- Christophe Laure, President UMIH Prestige
- Didier Le Calvez, CEO La Réserve, Geneva, Paris and Ramatuelle
- Torsten K. Schultze, General Manager, Steigenberger Hotel Am Kanzleramt, Berlin
- Fatih Senuslu, General Manager, InterContinental Istanbul
Other managers should confirm their participation very soon.
Please find further information, and notably the program 2017 on the event website Global Lodging Forum
Should you wish to book your exhibition booth, or get further details on our sponsorships' packages, contact us: by phone +33 1 56 56 87 71, or by email events[@]hospitality-on.com
- Global Lodging Forum – Round Table on the Franchise model
- GLF 2017: Paul Dubrule will close the Forum on April 11
- Global Lodging Forum 2017: an edition rich in innovation!
- SAVE THE DATE: Presidents' Strategy Forum at the Global Lodging Forum 2017
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!