Revision of the loyalty programs, cross synergies: there is still a lot of work ahead for Marriott International and CEO Arne Sorenson, as nothing seems to stand in the way of a merger with Starwood Hotels & Resorts following the withdrawal of Chinese group Anbang.
- Starwood Hotels accepts a revised offer from Marriott
- Starwood Hotels receives a takeover bid for $13 billion
- Marriott and Starwood stockholders to approve combination transactions next March 28
- A look at a year of consolidation in the hotel industry
- Marriott announces acquisition of Starwood Hotels group
- 2015: a record year for Starwood Hotels & Resorts summed up in numbers [infographic]
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!