Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort tops Park’s hotels with RevPAR growth of 3.3% for the quarter and 2.9% for the year.
Thomas J. Baltimore, Jr., Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer, said: “We’ve made great strides in closing the margin gap with our peers, returned nearly $1 billion in cash and stock dividends to stockholders and have made tremendous progress on our capital recycling program through the sale of 12 non-core hotels for gross proceeds of $379 million.”
Full Year 2017 Highlights
• Comparable RevPAR was $163.49, an increase of 0.7% on a Pro-forma basis from the same period in 2016;
• Net income was $2,631 million and net income attributable to stockholders was $2,625 million;
• Adjusted EBITDA was $757 million.
Top 10 Hotels
RevPAR for Park’s Top 10 Hotels, which accounts for approximately 65% of Hotel Adjusted EBITDA for the year, increased 0.3% for the quarter and declined 0.7% for the year, on a Pro-forma basis, as compared to the same periods in 2016. Top 10 Hotels include:
• Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort;
• New York Hilton Midtown;
• Hilton San Francisco Union Square;
• Parc 55 San Francisco;
• Hilton Waikoloa Village;
• Hilton New Orleans Riverside;
• Hilton Chicago;
• Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek;
• Waldorf Astoria Orlando;
• Casa Marina, a Waldorf Astoria Resort.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!