An analysis shared by DEPUR Expériences. On the occasion of the end of year celebrations, the e-retail fashion platform 24S is opening the 24S patisserie, the "first ephemeral fashion patisserie in Paris". The only international multi-brand luxury player, the group, launched by Éric Goguey in 2017, has always deployed an innovative and service-centric marketing strategy. The brand is, for example, present on TikTok and WeChat and has ambitions to launch in NFT.
This is the first time that 24S has gone beyond fashion and beauty with a food supply. The ephemeral pop-up, open from 7 to 14 December, will offer for sale seven original sweet creations signed by chef and influencer Tal Spiegel and inspired by seven iconic fashion pieces, also available on the e. shopping site.
Fendi's First Bag with pistachio brown mousse and meringue, Courrèges' Réédition vinyl skirt with almond crunch and lemon mousse, Balmain's 6-button jacket with raspberry financier and cheese cake...
"Each dessert represents a flavour and a variety of textures for a true visual and culinary experience. These creations work in their minimalist form as a single piece, and come together in a collection of shapes and colours when placed side by side" - Tal Spiegel.
The aim of the physical flagship for S24 is to link to the app and the fashion selection offered on 24S. Ipads will be installed in the patisserie, allowing customers to browse the e-commerce site's catalogue directly on site.
What to remember about it:
- The restaurant spaces created by luxury houses often have the "defect" of wanting to reproduce the codes of luxury identically. Patisserie24 has hijacked iconic pieces and thus offers a more fun and relaxed concept that will attract fashion and pastry enthusiasts as well as the curious.
- The seven sweet creations break away from the codes of classic pastry and are unlike anything else currently on the market. They play with sensoriality: each dessert represents a flavour, a texture and a colour.
- Their aesthetics and the ephemeral aspect of the pop-up will recreate the same desirability that can exist with certain unique and rare luxury items.
- The brand relies on a pastry chef and influencer who has as much a foot in the world of cooking as in the world of fashion. He has been popularised on his Instagram account for pairing his shoes with pastries. He therefore has a certain legitimacy in this project.
- Beyond the visibility gain brought by this initiative, the e-commerce site does not forget to use this place to bridge the gap between the physical and the digital and to offer a unique customer experience.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!