At the Hospitality Operator Forum in Paris on June 22nd. An event designed to decipher weak signals that are becoming part of hospitality management and development.
Customer’s and employee’s expectations have been evolving quickly for the last 2 years. New expectations for services, products, and experiences ar growing. How to face it and adapt? The hospitality industry is resilient and creative and adapts quickly to new trends forestalling it often.
Inflation is no longer an idea; it now starts to impact the hospitality businesses and makes profit more difficult to clear. Increases in payrolls, energies, raw materials affect the profitability of properties. How to keep being profitable in the current context?
From global to national context, from societal to economic changes, from products to operation changes, a day of sharing and exchange on the major challenges that the sector has been facing for the past 24 months. Some trends are not new but all have seen their implementation accelerate drastically with the crisis caused by the Covid 19 pandemic.
- What forecasts for the next 18 months? What are the lasting trends?
- Adapting to new ways of life where boarders between life sequences are blurring
- Targeting zero impact and being an actor of sustainable development as a builder
- How to face new expectations from employees who are willing to work for responsible businesses?
- Facing inflation on several front and remaining profitable, what leverages?
- Paris, a laboratory for new hospitality trends, two iconic products
- “Secondary” markets, the new Eldorado?
- Gathering resources and talents into one entity to boost impact and strengthen the ecosystem
- Addressing new customer profiles and using surfaces differently
- Creating strong, attractive, and profitable concept
- Reinforcing your brand portfolio‘s story telling and building your community
- Giving a new lease of life to the historic number one player in tourist residences in France
- Economic and societal context, demographic trends, an obvious impact on the hospitality industry
Many challenges ahead and the Hospitality Operator Forum to explore them.
Simultaneous translation available.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!