It has been a year since we haven't had the opportunity to meet and talk in person and we miss you. That is why, we are organizing on October 20th and 21st the 25th Global Lodging Forum and the 8th Paris Asset Forum >hospitality.
Safety first, we do care for you that's why, with the InterContinental Paris le Grand we are working for a safe moment together. Sanitary charter, hand sanitizer, minimal distances, regular disinfection, mandatory masks will allow us to offer you a safe moment.
So many questions and assessments that need to be shared :
- "What prospects can be expected? What can influence one way or the other? We are all blind to this."
- "Everyone has sift signals, sharing them at these events can help. Because we don't have a crystal ball. Our working methods are to be shared."
- "There is a talent drain, qualified and competent staff are saying to each other: "I'm going to go and exercise my talents elsewhere"."
- "To what extent can we create and regain the confidence of the banks? Debt and leverage levels will change completely."
- "Is it possible in tomorrow's hotel to completely close a room and trigger a complete disinfection? There is a need for innovation, but we will have to be able to pay for it."
- "In China, the figures are there, but reaching them is different. Everything will change."
- "We will have to think together about the perfect equation. How are we going to rebuild a post-crisis RevPAR?"
- "How can we make our hotels into destinations?"
- "There is a real question about the raison d'être of companies. "
- "It's a moment that is as worrying as it is exciting. Societal changes will redefine the contours of what is fundamentally our business."
We may not have all the answers, as nobody does, yet we offer you the opportunity to talk them through and to share best practices, ideas, doubts and overall, prospects.
Have a look at our programm and be welcome to join us. Number of places strictly limited as we must comply with sanitary rules.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!