How do the companies that make up the sector build their strategies to succeed, become more profitable or simply survive? How should actors, whether independent or in a network, national or global, manoeuvre and steer in contexts that all revolutionize the way they design, manage, sell and distribute, communicate? And how do the global challenges of environmental sustainability, CSR and safety add additional challenges to be addressed?
In less than two weeks, on Monday, April 15 at 8:30 am, the Global Lodging Forum will open its doors. Until Tuesday, April 16, 2:00 p.m., there will be a succession of analyses and discussions that will allow each actor in our beautiful hospitality industry to position themselves and project themselves, as well as powerful networking moments.
Product, Markets, Marketing, Distribution, Development, Training and HR, Sustainable Environment: all these topics will be decoded by nearly 50 passionate and captivating speakers.
In addition to all the participants, the Global Lodging Forum is also a forum with more than 50 partners who are part of the event and who make the business place so rich:
Hospitality professionals: Accor, Akena, Barrier, B&B, Belambra, Best Western, Cheval Blanc, Choice, Deutsche Hospitality, Dorchester Collection, Cerise, IHG, Logis, Ponant, Radisson, Indian Hotel Company Limited, The Originals, Vacanceselect, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Supporting them in their development: the property company Covivio, the promoter Vinci, the territory of the Paris Ile-de-France Regional Tourist Committee, the experts at MKG Consulting and OlaKala; and for training in the professions: Ecole Hôtelière de Lausanne, Ecole Française du Management Hôtelier.
And finally, companies that develop innovative products and solutions or are looking for partners and have understood that in order to create a relationship with a sector, it is necessary to be aware of its problems and challenges. They will be present in the networking area of the think tank to showcase their solutions:
- ANTHENEA : "the new world of hotels. Contemplate the seabed aboard a hotel suite set on the water. An intimate experience with the sea."
- BRIDOR : "the most exclusive collection of bakery and pastry products dedicated to professionals, with products manufactured by highly qualified teams in compliance with the rules of artisanal baking."
- CAFES RICHARD : "a traditional French-style roaster, leader in the professional market for Cafés, Hotels, Restaurants and Local Authorities. A wide range of pure coffees, exclusive blends, and a fine selection of organic and fair trade coffees."
- DIGBY : "a self-service connected by the glass wine dispenser that allows customers to enjoy quality wine at any time of the day or night."
- DOMETIC : "international group, manufacturer of minibars and room chests. 45 years of experience and more than 5 million minibars installed."
- ENVIRO DEVELOPPEMENT : "has been supporting tourism stakeholders since 1996 in their projects to control water and energy consumption."
- FRANCE 24 : "live & continuous information, news and international current events on France 24. Political news, culture & sports information in France and abroad."
- GEBERIT : "to attract and retain a modern and international clientele thanks to the Geberit AquaClean washing toilet by creating an ideal wellness environment.
- HOTELKIT : "Digitizes internal processes across 800 hotels worldwide, and simplifies operations and internal communication."
- HOTELMEGASTORE : "purchases of cosmetics and everyday hotel equipment, investments in bedding, furniture, decoration, furnishing of all your spaces, your extension and renovation projects."
- HOTEL SKIPPER : "saves time and increases your profitability by finely and automatically analyzing your management ratios on a single interface."
- MARCA CORONA :"since 1741, pioneer in the manufacture of Italian ceramic floor coverings, one of the major players in the hotel market."
- N&C : "Pricing and Revenue Management consulting services that will present its latest addition to the Revenue Management Tools dedicated to hosting."
- NEO LEGEND : "the new generation arcade game specialist, which offers a new "contactless" paid game service dedicated to the hotel industry."
- NESPRESSO : “Nespresso Professional is the guarantee of a perfect cup of coffee at any time, in any place. That’s why Nespresso Professional has developed easy-to-use and efficient solutions that meet the high demands of hotelier and restaurateur.”
- PASSPORTSCAN :"Check-In Everywhere with PassportScan Mobile: scan (Passports and CI), sign (RGPD) and send the information to all existing PMS."
- RHSUITE.COM : "Online HR software for Hotel and Restaurant owners: Onboarding Employees, Work Contracts, Planning, Time Management, Pay Variables, E-Sign."
- SALTO SYSTEMS : "Intelligent access control with the use of the telephone to open doors. Security thus contributes to the optimization of the customer experience."
- SAMSUNG SMART HOSPITALITY develops products, solutions and services for the hotel sector dedicated to this environment of excellence
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC : "presents EcoStruxure for hotels: Optimize your energy efficiency and operational performance. Ensure your customers' satisfaction."
- STAMPLE "is a manager of targeted and qualitative marketing campaigns allowing tourism stakeholders to create their own "Postal Brand Office". To be tested in the business place.
- STELLA CADENTE STUDIO : "a global design agency specialized in interior design with offices in Paris, Casablanca and Shanghai."
- TELEARABIA : "first complete offer that offers Arabic-language channels throughout Europe for the hotel industry."
- VODINN : "Exclusive cinema platform for hospitality, with unlimited access, capable of operating without an internet connection."
- WIFIRST : "global connectivity solutions for the hotel industry: WiFi. Optic fiber. Chromecast. Smart TV. VoIP."
- WINNOW : "an innovative tool integrating artificial intelligence, which was created to help commercial kitchens reduce food waste."
- ZEPHYRE : offers a turnkey solution for the installation of charging stations for electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles for hotels (including invoicing)
The entire Hospitality ON team looks
The entire Hospitality ON team looks forward to welcoming you to the Global Lodging Forum.
Simultaneous translation FR/EN and EN/FR.
A series of dynamic and varied conferences on central topics I would like to attend.
Do you have a question? A suggestion? write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +33(0)1 83 81 40 03 - +33(0)1 83 81 40 13
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!