Starwood Hotels & Resorts plans to open 22 hotels of the new "eco-friendly" brand in the United States and Canada. Located in urban areas, these properties represent more than 2,500 rooms in total.
Across the American market alone, new openings are scheduled in around fifteen destinations: Austin (TX), Chandler (AZ), Charleston (SC), two hotels in Dallas (TX), Fort Lauderdale (FM), Huntsville (AK), Katy (TX), Moline (IL), Nashville (TN), Palmdale (CA), Philadelphia (PA), Redmond (WA), San Antonio (TX), Spring Valley (NY) and Syracuse (NY). In Canada, a 142-room Element hotel should open its doors near Calgary International Airport, plus two additional addresses to be announced soon.
These additions are not limited to the North American continent, as the brand just opened new properties in Amsterdam and Suzhou. By the end of 2018, new Element hotels are scheduled in Tanzania and China (two additional units), not to mention three addresses currently in the pipeline in the Middle East.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts strengthens Dubai portfolio
- Starwood to open 4 new hotels in Dubai
- Philadelphia: two Starwood hotels in the same tower in 2018
- Starwood Hotels' Eco-Wise Element brand unveils plans for third hotel in Florida
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts to develop dual hotel development in London
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!