Rosewood Hotels & Resorts group has announced the opening of its first hotel in Mainland China, the Rosewood Sanya. This upscale address will host 246 rooms.
One of the group's five properties in Asia, Rosewood Sanya hotel's facilities include an infinity pool, two yoga studios and a children's playground. The property, which is spread out on 40 acres, also hosts more than three thousand square meters of meeting spaces and a separate resort.
As of January 1, 2017, Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has a portfolio of 20 hotels operating in 11 countries and 17 new properties under development. The group also has four properties operating or developing in Europe, most notably the Hotel de Crillon (in Paris) that reopened last July.
Also read :
- Rosewood Hotels and Resorts settles in Vienna
- The opening date and the Executive Comittee of the Hôtel de Crillon unveiled
- China: new extension for Hilton Shenzen Shekou Nanhai
- China: Wanda sells 77 properties to R&F Properties instead of Sunac
- GLF: China wakes up... two experts decipher the impact on the Hotel industry worldwide
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!