Following the opening of a first Radisson Red in Brussels and a second one in Minneapolis in 2016, The Rezidor Hotel Group has chosen to establish a brand-new hotel in Krakow, Poland. The opening is planned for 2019.
“With an average GDP growth of 3.6% in 2015, Poland is an important economic player in Europe. The addition of Radisson RED is a key pillar in delivering our development strategy for Poland, a market where we are present with 12 hotels (2,700+ rooms) under the Radisson Blu and Park Inn by Radisson brands,”, said Elie Younes, Executive Vice President & Chief Development Officer of The Rezidor Hotel Group.
The first Radisson Red opened in April 2016 in Brussels, followed by another in Minneapolis in November 2016. The brand plans to have 60 hotels operating by 2020. Chinese group HNA recently acquired Carlson Rezidor: the newly-formed group ranked 11th hotel operator worldwide in terms of rooms as of January 2016. According to data published by Hospitality ON, HNA Group and Carlson Rezidor operate 1,145 hotels totaling 182,521 rooms.
- Best Digital Innovation: Radisson Blu & Park Inn by Radisson rewarded at the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2016
- Radisson Blu signs a new property in Russia
- Carlson rezidor enters Angola with five Park Inns by Radisson hotels
- Carlson Rezidor accelerating growth strategy in Africa
- Kraków: Poland's spiritual home draws increasing volumes of tourists
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!