Access the main content


prizotel strengthens its growth in Germany

The economy brand, in which The Rezidor Hotel Group acquired a 49% stake, announces its arrival near Munich airport. Its opening is expected by 2019.

The German hotel chain prizeotel continues to grow its hotel portfolio with the development of a 160-key hotel located in Hallbergmoos, close to Munich airport. The differentiation of this brand lies in the use of new technologies to improve guest experiences.

Prizeotel has a supply of 555 rooms in operation at three hotels in Hannover, Bremen and Hamburg. Its pipeline counts 995 rooms under development. Hotels are currently under construction in Hamburg (in Sankt Pauli’ district), Erfurt and Bern. The Rezidor Hotel group acquired 49% of prizeotel for 14.7 million euros in Spring 2016 while guaranteeing the takeover of the remaining 51% in the next four years.

You have consulted 10 content. Go back home page or at the top of the page.

Access next article.

Sign up to add topics in favorite. Sign up to add categories in favorite. Sign up to add content in favorite. Register for free to vote for the application.

Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered?