The independent brand already has 10 hotels in operation and 8 more in its pipeline.
The brand, founded by Chief Nobu Matsuhisa, Robert De Niro and Meir Teper, will soon welcome new properties in Warsaw, London, Riyadh and Chicago, as well as the completion of the transformation of the Nobu Palo Alto Hotel in California (USA).
Hotel openings announced for 2020 are:
- Nobu Hotel Warsaw, Poland (117 keys)
- Nobu Hotel Palo Alto, United States (73 rooms)
- Nobu Hotel London Portman Square, United Kingdom (259 keys)
- Nobu Hotel Chicago, United States (119 keys)
- Nobu Hotel Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (119 keys)
In 2018, the brand had announced an international expansion by 2020, planning to open about ten hotels within two years to bring the number of hotels to 20.
Nobu Hotels was founded after extending the Nobu Restaurant brand to a lifestyle hotel brand. The first Nobu Hotel opened in 2013 in Las Vegas. Nobu claims that each of its hotels is closely connected to its environment.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!