The Theatre has been sold to a consortium of investors, whose plan is to develop a "compact", limited-service hotel.
According to the Irish daily newspaper, the hotel is likely to be completed in 2018, once permission has been granted by the authorities and restoration completed. Centrally located between Trinity and Exchequer Streets, the new development will be a significant addition to Dublin's hotel supply.
- Dalata acquires two hotels in Dublin
- New hotel transaction on the Irish market
- Dalata increases acquisitions
- Dalata wants to buy the competition
- InterContinental signs for two new European addresses
- Dublin's Trinity Capital Hotel on sale
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!