Marriott International's high-tech brand opens in the center of Dublin. The Aloft Dublin City marks the launch of this brand in Ireland. It is scheduled to open in spring 2018.
Starwood Hotels has a portfolio of 100 units operated by Aloft in 18 countries.The brand has a pipeline de of five properties in Europe that will over the next two years. The Aloft Dublin City has just joined the Marriott International collection in Ireland which already has four units under the brands Autograph Collection, Renaissance Hotels, Sheraton and Westin. As of January 1, 2016, the new group made up of Marriott International and Starwood Hotels & Resorts is now the leading hotel operator worldwide with 5,640 hotels for a total of 1,108,852 rooms, according to data published by Hospitality-On.
- Ireland's call draws increasing numbers of visitors
- Ireland draws increasing volumes of tourists
- Star Wars and Tourism: these destinations should feel the power of the Force
- Game of Thrones : when tourism inherits the seven crown
- Aloft: a high-tech brand from Starwood Hotels reveals Project: Jetsons
- Ireland beats its own tourist arrivals record
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!