Marriott International has just signed an agreement to develop its first hotel under the brand The Luxury Collection, in Tasmania. The opening is planned for 2018.
The unit will offer its guests 128 rooms and suites (with restored features, including original windows, floorboards and fireplaces), a restaurant and a bar.
Marriott’s portfolio in Australia and the Pacific region includes 23 hotels across seven brands, with an additional 20 hotels under development including The Ritz-Carlton Perth, The Ritz-Carlton Melbourne, the W Brisbane, and the W Melbourne for Australia. As of January 1, 2016, the new group consisting of Marriott International and Starwood Hotels & Resorts is the leading hotel operator worldwide, with 5,640 hotels totaling 1,108,852 rooms worldwide, according to data published by Hospitality-On.
- Marriott International has launched segmentation of its 31 brands
- Union Investment buys Courtyard by Marriott World Trade Center
- Marriott International launches Tribute Portfolio in Argentina
- AccorHotels restructures a 31-hotel portfolio in Australia
- Global Lodging Forum 2017: an edition rich in innovation!
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!