In 2016, the new entity intends to strengthen its international presence, particularly through the development of its brands Campanile and Golden Tulip.
Louvre Hotels Group thus planned to penetrate ten new markets over the year 2016, including African, Middle Eastern, European, Latin-American and Asian destinations. This growth will be through the brands Golden Tulip and Campanile.
The upscale brand will thus have new addresses worldwide, particularly in Marseille, Kenya, Doha and Seoul. It will also benefit from complete refurbishment to be one of the world leaders on the premium supply targeting business travelers.
The year 2016 should furthermore be marked by the launch of Campanile in China where the hotel group plans to establish 500 of the brand's hotels in the course of the next five years. The brand should also be developed in Germany and will continue its transformation, with its "Comptoirs" brand on all markets where it is present.
The new entity also hopes to launch its brand Jin Jiang Inn on the European market.
- Jin Jiang crosses the threshold of 10% in the capital of AccorHotels: why? what next?
- AccorHotels CEO Sébastien Bazin on Jin Jiang stake rise
- AccorHotels acquires shares in two online rental platforms
- AccorHotels posts solid growth in turnover for 3rd quarter 2015
- AccorHotels and Chinese operator Huazhu approve their "strategic alliance"
- AccorHotels opens its distribution platform to independent hotels
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!