In the first half of 2020, the European subsidiary of the Fattal Hotels Group will open six new hotels in major European cities. The new hotels will be opened in Budapest, Frankfurt, Verona, Zurich, Dortmund and Warsaw.
Fattal Hotels had already proven in 2019 its ability to expand its footprint in Europe with key openings under the Leonardo Hotels and NYW Hotels brands. On this occasion, Leonardo Hotels Central Europe begins the year with a marathon of openings in the region. Here are the openings in chronological order of arrival:
- Leonardo Boutique Budapest M-Square (January). The new addition to the portfolio at the beginning of 2020 located in the heart of the Hungarian capital underwent a complete renovation before its opening. The 71-room hotel is within walking distance of the city centre and the capital's tourist and cultural attractions.
- Leonardo Offenbach Frankfurt (February). The new 6-storey, 284-room property is located on the Main and offers a variety of services such as a restaurant, a bar, a fitness area and 5 meeting rooms. Frankfurt already has three hotels of the same brand: Leonardo Royal Hotel Frankfurt, Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt City Center, Leonardo Hotel Frankfurt City South and is also planning to open the Leonardo Hotel Eschborn by 2021.
- Leonardo Verona (March). The 145-room hotel is located near the trade fair grounds and also features 5 meeting rooms for up to 120 people, outdoor and indoor parking as well as a restaurant and a bar with terrace.
- Leonardo Zurich Airport (March). In addition to the 116 rooms, guests will benefit from 2 meeting rooms and "Rooms by Leonardo"; co-working areas for individuals or groups in the lobby. The hotel has also been built according to MINERGIE sustainable standards.
- Leonardo Dortmund (April). The new 190-room hotel is also conveniently located in the heart of the city, at the historic Madách Imre Square, one of Budapest's most lively districts. The hotel is also equipped with 5 meeting rooms, a fitness room, a bar and a restaurant.
- NYX Hotel Warsaw (May). The new 331-room high-end lifestyle hotel located in the booming Wola business district of Warsaw's city centre is close to many popular sights and features a restaurant, two bars and 5 meeting rooms among its facilities.
We will continue with our expansion in 2020. By opening all these new hotels, we are specifically sat-isfying growing demand ofour business and leisure guests for hotels in major European cities. So expanding our brand enables us to further exploit our potential as a key leader in the hospitality indus-try, explained Yoram Biton, Managing Director of Leonardo Hotels Central Europe.
Leonardo Hotels is the European subsidiary of the Fattal Hotels Group, whose flagship brand Leonardo is the fastest growing. The group currently has a portfolio of 134 hotels, making it one of the top 20 groups in Europe in 2020 (Hospitality ON data).
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!