The hotel group opens Kempinski Al Othoman at Al Khobar in Saudi Arabia. With this operation the group portfolio is made of two units in the country.
Kempinski was created in Germany in 1897 and is the property of the Royal Thai family. This address's opening is in line with the group's strategy consisting on developing on high growth potential territories (the group is strongly established in Africa). Today it operates in Europe, in the Middle-East, in Africa and in Asia. As on January 1st 2016, Kempinski is the 52th hotel group worldwide in terms of number of rooms with 74 hotels totaling 20 626 rooms, according to datas published by Hospitality ON.
Vous aimerez aussi :
- Kempinski ouvre un nouvel hôtel au Qatar
- Kempinski se développe en Afrique
- Kempinski poursuit son expansion en Afrique
- Arabie Saoudite: le nouveau pèlerinage des hôteliers
- La péninsule arabique continue de voir les choses en grand
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!