IHG has just signed a management contract for the development of a Crowne Plaza hotel in downtown Kuala Lumpur.
The unit will offer 338 rooms, a business centre, seven meeting rooms, restaurants and bars, a swimming pool and a fitness centre.
Crowne Plaza is an upscale brand of IHG . Its portfolio includes nearly 400 hotels in 63 different countries. As of January 2016, IHG ranked third hotel group worldwide in terms of number of rooms with 5,032 properties totaling 744,368 rooms, according to data published by Hospitality ON.
- IHG reaches milestone in Germany with 100 hotels
- IHG appoints Michael Zager as Vice-President of Operations for Continental Europe
- IHG strengthens its presence in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Tryp by Wyndham arrives in Asia for the first time
- Fraser pursues growth in Southeast Asia
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!