The Ramada Addis Ababa opened its doors in the Ethiopian capital last year, and Wyndham Hotel Group continues to focus on the growing dynamism of the East African market, with the signature of three new hotels.
The hotel Wyndham Garden Langano will welcome its first guests at the end of 2018. The new hotel Wyndham in the capital willl open its doors next year, while the first Tryp address in the country should be operational from 2020. These hotels are owned by the group Santa Maria Real Estate & Hotels Plc, which is based in Addis Ababa.
Already present in seven African countries, Wyndham Hotel Group plans to pursue its expansion strategy throughout the continent. On January 1, 2016, the group ranked 4th operator in terms of rooms with 678,042 unités in 7,812 properties, according to data published by MKG Consulting.
Vous aimerez aussi :
- Radisson Blu mise un peu plus sur l'Éthiopie
- Four Points by Sheraton se dote d'une adresse en Éthiopie
- Hilton se dote d'une nouvelle adresse en Éthiopie
- Wyndham arrive en Afrique de l'Est
- Wyndham poursuit sa croissance en Afrique
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!