The budget hotel chain easyHotel has announced the development of a unit in Belfast, capital of Northern Ireland. Opening scheduled for 2018.
This development is part of a series of other openings announced at the end of 2016 in the United Kingdom, including the development of a hotel in the center of Leeds (in a former theater), in Yorkshire (94 rooms scheduled to open in 2018). Another unit is scheduled to open in Sheffield, also in Northern England, with 131 rooms.
easyHotels is a division of easyGroup, the private investment vehicle founded by the entrepreneur Stelios Haji-Ioannou. The "easy" brand has been used for twenty or so themes starting with the airline easyJet. The group is has developed mostly in the travel, accommodations and leisure industry. easyHotel has a pipeline of 1,833 rooms, 1,032 of which were developed through a franchise contract. The chain operates three hotels, for a portfolio of 940 rooms and also has 1,643 in 19 franchised hotels.
- Ireland's call draws increasing numbers of visitors
- Ireland beats its own tourist arrivals record
- Star Wars and Tourism: these destinations should feel the power of the Force
- Game of Thrones : when tourism inherits the seven crowns
- Ireland welcomes increasing volumes of tourists
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!