Hard Rock International chose Dubai to develop its pioneering property in the Middle East. The first 33 floors of the second highest tower in the city will be welcoming the hotel.
Last month, Hard Rock Hotels also confirmed the upcoming opening of Hard Rock Hotel London (slated for 2018) and the launch of the Hard Rock Hotel New York (slated for spring 2019). The group also aims to develop further units in Abu Dhabi and Tenerife. Expansion across Europe is also accelerating with the development of a Berlin property: the Hard Rock Checkpoint Charlie, expected to debut in 2020. Owned by the Seminole Tribe of Florida, Hard Rock International is present in 69 countries with 164 cafes, 23 hotels and 11 casinos.
- Hard Rock Hotels prepares to go to Upstate New York
- Hard Rock acquires a second address in Spain
- Hard Rock International announces first address in India
- In Dubai, the reconstruction of the hotel The Adress Downtown is on the right track
- Dubai: arrivals are up 5% in Q1 2016, RevPar down sharply
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!