Marsa Al Arab is the emirate's latest gigantic project. It will be built on two artificial islands off the coast of the Persian Gulf.
Marsa Al Arab will welcome 140 villas as well as a water park and an auditorium.
In order to finance this ambitious project whose completion is due 2020, some $1.7 billion are needed. The emirate set its objective to welcome 20 million tourists from that a year, and this plan is seen as a step further towards that goal.
- Mandarin Oriental signs a second hotel in Dubai
- Dubai: a new mega-project in the works
- Dubai's hotel supply surpasses 100,000 rooms
- Dubai diversifies its supply to attract more tourists
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts strengthens Dubai portfolio
- Dubai: the hotel market continues to grow
- Oasis Eco Resort: a sustainable hotel concept in the desert
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!