Located in the heart of Manhattan, north of Madison Square Park, The James New York NoMad is a conversion of the former Carlton Hotel Autograph Collection and will welcome its first guests in June 2017.
The James Hotels is a brand of the independent American group The Denihan, operator and owner of hotel properties including The Surrey (Boutique Hotel Relais & Châteaux (189 rooms) and The Benjamin (209 rooms). It also operates two brands: the Affinia Hotel Collection (which has four units in New York) and The James Hotels, which has four hotels in operation and / or development: West Hollywood-Sunset (opening planned in May 2017 - 286 rooms), The James Chicago Magnificent Mile (297 rooms); The James New York SoHo (114 rooms). The group wants to continue its development in the United States in the catering and hospitality sector.
- Manhattan hosts a fifth Four Points by Sheraton hotel
- Deutsche Hospitality is now operating more than 100 hotels
- Los Angeles, Century Plaza Hotel to reopen under Fairmont
- Trump Collection: What hotels for the 14th President of the United States and what impact?
- American tourists in France gained 20% in buying power
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!