Hilton's lifestyle hotel brand will expand its portfolio in 2020 across seven countries, including its first hotel in Paris.
The upscale hotel brand launched in 2014 focuses on local authenticity and customer experience. The brand, which currently has 12 hotels in China, Croatia, Iceland and the United States, plans to triple its portfolio this year. Here is the list of hotels that will be joining the existing properties:
- Brazil: São Paulo-Jardins
- China: Hangzhou-West Lake
- France: Paris-Trocadero
- Mexico: Cancun-La Isla (opened Jan. 28)
- United Arab Emirates: Dubai-Al Seef1
- United Kingdom: London-London City
- United States: Austin-Downtown; Baltimore-Harbor Point; Charlotte-SouthPark; Dallas-Frisco Station; Grand Rapids-Downtown; Jersey City-Arts District; Kansas City-Downtown; Memphis-Downtown; Philadelphia-Center City; San Antonio-Riverwalk; Scottsdale-Old Town; Tempe-Downtown University Area; Washington, DC-Embassy Row (opened Jan. 14); and West Palm Beach-Downtown.
Hilton holds currently 5 addresses in France and operates 3 brands in Paris. The Canopy by Hilton Paris Trocadero (123 rooms), scheduled to open in mid-2020, will be the first hotel under this brand in France. Then, a second property (the Canopy by Hilton Paris Quartier Latin, 150 rooms) will open its doors in summer 2022.
Beyond this year, the brand will continue its expansion by developing hotels across Bangkok, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Kuala Lumpur, Madrid, New Orleans, Riyadh, Toronto and more.
In 2019, Hilton Worldwide's portfolio represented a total of 5,634 hotels worldwide with 904,593 rooms, placing it 3rd in global hotel ranking (Hospitality ON data).
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!