Arora Group, whose portfolio now includes six hotels located near the major airports of the British capital, is set to launch a new hotel project at Heathrow T2.
Arora Hotels, a division established in 1999, has become a leading operator of London's hotel landscape. The group currently operates a portfolio of eight hotels in the United Kingdom. Three of them are located near Heathrow airport (operated under the brands Sofitel, Renaissance and Holiday Inn), two near Gatwick airport (Sofitel London Gatwick and Arora Hotel Gatwick Crawley), not to mention the Hilton London Stansted. The group's flagship operates in the capital itself, with the recent opening of the 453-room InterContinental London - The O2 at the center of the Greenwich Peninsula.
- The new InterContinental London - The O2 opened its doors
- London on the verge of a new occupancy record in 2015
- Hard Rock Hotel to debut in London
- Canopy by Hilton sets up in London
- Hyatt Place landing soon at London Heathrow; other European airports in the pipeline
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!