The hospitality group Minor Hotels will introduce its brand Anantara for the first time in Europe, in Portugal.
In addition to its 280 rooms and suites, the unit will offer to its guests six restaurants and bars, a children’s club, a conference centre for up to 800 people, four swimming pools and a tennis court.
Minor Hotels portfolio includes 155 hotels and resorts in 23 different countries across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Europe, South America, Africa and the Indian Ocean. Minor Hotels is operating the brands Anantara, Avani Hotels & Resorts, Elewana Collection, Oaks Hotels and Resorts, Per Aquum Hotels & Resorts and Tivoli Hotels & Resorts.
- Minor Hotels pursues growth in Middle East
- W Hotels announces a first adress in Portugal
- January 2017: Overall improvement in the European hospitality industry
- Nicolas Sarkozy joins AccorHotels' Board of Directors
- December 2016: the year ends in the starting blocks for European hoteliers
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!