The French group has announced the signing of a Fairmont hotel in the South Korean capital.
In the past month, AccorHotels group has drastically expanded its portfolio in Asia. After announcing a hotel complex in Seoul, three properties in Myanmar and its 800th property in Singapore, with this new signing AccorHotels realizes yet another important transaction in the region. The hotel is part of a resort that includes a mall and two office towers.
The Fairmont Ambassador Seoul will host 326 rooms, a rooftop bar, and also a spa, a swimming pool, a fitness center and no less than four restaurants. It will be the 75th hotel of Fairmont brand.
As of January 1, 2017, AccorHotels ranks 6th among hotel and residence groups worldwide, with 4,149 properties for total of 583,783 rooms, according to data published by Hospitality ON.
- The first ibis Styles hotel opens in Greece
- Accor signs for two ibis Styles properties in Dubai
- China: Wanda sells 77 properties to R&F Properties instead of Sunac
- GLF: China wakes up... two experts decipher the impact on the Hotel industry worldwide
- China: new extension for Hilton Shenzen Shekou Nanhai
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!