The French group announced that it is inaugurating the Pullman Paris Roissy CDG Airport and ibis Styles Roissy CDG Airport hotels in the Paris-Charles de Gaulle hub, Europe’s second-largest and the world’s eighth-largest airport.
Sophie Stabile, Chief Executive Officer, AccorHotels HotelServices France, stated, "Besides enjoying buoyant growth in emerging countries, we are still on the lookout for exciting opportunities on our legacy market. AccorHotels is the leader in France, where it operates 1,500 hotels, and is planning to bolster its positions in strategic spots such as airports, where the Group is already operating more than 10,000 rooms. In 2014, for example, we signed an agreement with Aéroports de Paris to build three hotels in Paris-Orly airport, the largest economic center south of Paris."
- AccorHotels opens its distribution platform to independent hotels
- New identity for Accor
- Accor takes over Fastbooking
- Accor reports record results for 2014
- Accor signs a strategic alliance with a chinese operator-investor, Huazhu
- Accor unveils its digital strategy
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!