During the past year, the hotel group closed contracts for 120 new properties worldwide, representing some 20,000 rooms
Carlson Rezidor signed to develop 54 hotels in the Americas, representing some 7,326 rooms. It has also openings for its lifestyle-select brand Radisson Red in the United States and Latin America in 2016. With 13 RED hotel contracts signed worldwide, the group is on track to reach 60 hotels by 2020.
The group's global pipeline includes 280 properties and it has the largest pipeline in Africa, India, Russia and Turkey. Fourteen signed projects are in new countries including Armenia, Congo, Cyprus, Indonesia , Iraq, Island of Mauritius, Slovenia, Togo and Vietnam.
Also read :
- Carlson Rezidor pursues growth of the new brand Radisson Red
- Carlson Rezidor reveals the first hotels in its Quorvus Collection
- Carlson Rezidor gives Libya a new chance
- Radisson Blu in the Congo
- Interview with Wolfgang Neuman, CEO The Rezidor Hotels Group
- Western Africa, the new Western Frontier of hotel development
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!