In response to changing consumer trends in the tourism sector, the Relais & Châteaux Association is positioning itself on the market of high-end private residences.
The association of hoteliers and restaurateurs, which today brings together more than 580 hotels and restaurants, has just launched its new collection : the Villas by Relais & Châteaux.
Faced with a growing quest for serenity and security among travellers, the French association of high-end establishments created in 1954 unveils a portfolio of 500 private villas. The main selection criteria for these private residences are: the property must have a minimum surface area of 70 sqm, have private access and not be attached to any other (except those in city centres). In addition, a number of terraces, dining areas and relaxation spaces are provided to meet the needs of families and groups of friends.
Like the other associated establishments throughout the world, the Villas by Relais & Châteaux are located in preserved sites and are the living expression of a place, its history, its environment and its culture. The authenticity of the experience is the promise of the affiliated establishments.
Villas by Relais & Châteaux guests will enjoy the same level of refined service as if they were staying in one of our hotels - it is up to them to decide the level and timing of the service. Today, more than ever, our guests value personal space and our incredible collection of villas can give them confidence and peace of mind - without compromising on hospitality. This offering is an essential component of our ability to evolve and grow as we continue to think about the post-pandemic world.
Philippe Gombert, President of Relais & Châteaux
The Villas by Relais & Châteaux collection includes:
- A private Riad in the heart of Marrakech : Villa des Orangers, Morocco
- The 12th century home of a great chef : Le Clos Colombier, Nieul, France
- Castle life in a private palazzo in Tuscany : Dimora Il Borro, Italy
- A house on the beach on the Landes coast : Maisons Marines, Landes, France
- A villa overlooking the Caribbean : Secret Bay, Dominica
- A tree house in the Mexican jungle : Imanta Punta de Mita, Mexico
- A farmhouse in the Luberon : Hôtel Phébus & Spa - Villa des Anges, Luberon, France
- An arty villa overlooking the bay of Calvi : Villa Calvi, Corsica, France
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!