Mama Shelter continues its expansion in Europe. After London, Luxembourg, Prague and Belgrade, a new property will open in Rome in July 2021.
This 2017-room hotel will be located in the heart of the "eternal city" and a stone's throw from the Vatican. Mama Roma will offer 5-star comfort rooms, ranging from 21m² to 39m², designed by Benjamin El Doghaïli.
The hotel has been designed to attract both leisure and business guests. After a day's work or many visits, a relaxation area with a swimming pool and sauna will be available to guests. It will be complemented by a gym with numerous facilities spread over 57m².
To satisfy the business customers, Mama Roma will have 4 spaces dedicated to meetings or workshops. To complete the experience, a "breakroom" will be offered to workers (arcade games, table football or comfortable seats and coffee machine).
The brand is also known for its bars and restaurants. Mama Roma will be no exception to the rule with 3 spaces:
- The "Giardino d’Inverno" restaurant, whose menu has been created by Chef Jean Edern Hurstel
- The "Mama Pizzeria" where cocktails, DJ sets and concerts will be offered
- The rooftop "Giardino d’Estate" with a view of the Roman roofs for sharing dishes and cocktails
In addition to Mama Roma, the brand will open 4 other hotels around the world in 2021:
- Mama Shelter Bahrain with 160 rooms in the third quarter
- Mama Shelter Dubai with 197 rooms, also announced in the third quarter
- Mama Shelter Lisbon with 130 rooms planned for the 4th quarter
- And Mama Shelter Paris La Défense with 211 rooms also committed for end 2021
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!