The brand's future properties will open their doors at major destinations such as Hamburg and Dortmund, as well as in Hildesheim, a city of 100,000 inhabitants south of Hanover.
The fourth hotel by the brand in Hamburg, the IntercityHotel Hamburg-Barmbek will open the doors to its 209 rooms located near the homonymous train station in 2018. The IntercityHotel Dortmund (229 rooms) will take over the historic Dortberghaus, near the central station, and will also open its doors in 2018. The IntercityHotel Hildesheim will make its debut in the first quarter 2019, 25 kilometers south of Hamburg and will have 148 rooms.
As of January 1, 2016, Deutsche Hospitality (ex-Steigenberger) ranked among the 20 most important hotel groups present through the European Union. According to data published by Hospitality ON, its portfolio had 80 properties on the continent, representing a capacity of 14,840 rooms.
- Steigenberger Hotel Group becomes Deutsche Hospitality
- Worldwide Hospitality Awards: the Grand Prix goes to Deutsche Hospitality
- Hamburg grows its hotel supply, but maintains occupancy rates
- Hotel transfers: a calm season in Dortmund
- Hanover's hotel industry reveals its latest innovations
- Germany: tourism keeps reaching new heights
- Germany aims for 80 million foreign nights by 2020
- Berlin strengthens its hotel supply to meet demand
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!