Members to gain more rewarding opportunities to experience luxurious destinations around the globe
Hyatt and Small Luxury Hotels of the World have announced the ongoing expansion of their existing loyalty alliance, celebrating a milestone of over 300 participating SLH hotels around the world where World of Hyatt members may earn and redeem points and enjoy on-property benefits. Since launching in November 2018, this alliance has grown 5-fold and will continue to expand throughout 2020.
Amy Weinberg, senior vice president, World of Hyatt remarks:
Since launching this alliance, many members have shared their positive experiences when staying at participating SLH properties around the globe and enjoying valuable World of Hyatt loyalty benefits,” said Amy Weinberg, senior vice president, World of Hyatt. “This strategic alliance has grown at rapid pace and is a direct reflection of our commitment to caring for our members in more ways and places beyond our hotels. We remain focused on delivering unique experiences and exclusive benefits for members in order to enhance how they live and travel, and are thrilled that this alliance helps us meet our members in more locations globally.
World of Hyatt members now have access to more than 300 of SLH’s luxury boutique hotels that offer new locations across growth markets for Hyatt, including:
- Le Refuge de la Traye, a mountain retreat in the French Alps with newly renovated eco-luxury chalets set between lake and mountain in Les 3 Vallées ski region
- Arima Hotel, a boutique hideaway in the Basque region of San Sebastián, Spain with leading authority in eco-friendly lodging that offers majestic views of the Miramón forest
- Vista Palazzo Lago di Como, a 19th century Venetian-style Palazzo offering 18 palatial rooms and suites, known for its glamour and panoramic views of world-famous Lake Como
- Ksar Char-Bagh in Morocco, a stunning Moorish palace in a Marrakech palm grove oozing opulence and tranquility with its Persian-style gardens and plunge pools
- French CoCo, an all-suite Caribbean escape set on the beautiful island of Tartane, Martinique
- The Reef by CuisinArt, a luxury beach resort in Anguilla nestled on the southerly shores of Merrywing Bay overlooking the beautiful coastline
“Our purpose at SLH is to perfectly match the world’s independent travelers with the most individual, intimate and intense hotel and travel experiences around the world,” said Jean-François Ferret, Chief Executive Officer, Small Luxury Hotels of the World™. “This strategic alliance has allowed us to significantly expand our brand awareness by sharing our distinct properties with more than 16 million World of Hyatt members. Our independently-owned hotels participating in this program have seen immediate results and the benefits of sharing their vision with World of Hyatt members.”
Since its launch, the World of Hyatt and SLH alliance has added 27 new countries where World of Hyatt members can earn and redeem points, including places like Sweden, Laos, Turks & Caicos, Portugal, Kenya, Iceland, Belize, New Zealand, Belgium, Anguilla and many more. Additionally, hotels that are part of this exclusive relationship have seen a significant uptick in bookings, including Enso Ango Fuya II, The Sukhothai Shanghai, Hotel Eclat Taipei, Claris Hotel & Spa, and Hotel Éclat Beijing. World of Hyatt members of all tiers can take advantage of many loyalty benefits when booking a participating SLH hotel through a Hyatt channel.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!