Presented at the 16th Worldwide Hospitality Awards ceremony, the Award for Best Communication Campaign recognizes an initiative with a national and/or international scope of a hotel group or brand using any media available: television, radio, printed press, billboards, Internet, and others…
The originality, innovative aspect and efficacy of the operation were noticed by the Jury and the public at the competition. Launched during summer 2015 by the Hilton Paris Opéra, in a partnership with the brand LEGO, the campaign showcased famous Parisian monuments and internationally renown people using LEGO bricks, along with a model of the hotel created using 250,000 bricks in just 463 hours, in order to improve the Parisian property's visibility and double revenues from its bar (read the dossier).
Also among the finalists, Choice Hotels and B&B Hôtels stood out for the innovative character of their respective campaigns: "Making Choice a Choice" and "#Testeznous". The first celebrates "people trips" through a catchy slogan: "You always have a choice". Choice Hotels positions itself as an assistant to help make the right choice and connect to the right people, through its hotels (read the dossier). B&B Hôtels, meanwhile, launched a campaign that shakes up traditional communications codes to celebrate unfurling of high debit WiFi in its 234 French properties thanks to an expert comedian known for producing videos via candid camera. The group decided to set traps for its guests (read the dossier).
— Hospitality ON Fr (@HospitalityONfr) 5 Novembre 2015
Initiatives made by other candidates in the category for 2015 also deserve a look:
- To promote its renovation program, ibis decided to stage "Rich & Famous" in an entertaining ad campaign (read the dossier).
- The "it's a lot better at Novotel" campaign, meanwhile, consists of visuals that give a humorous twist to brand names to present the risk involved in not choosing Novotel (read the dossier).
- "Design your own icon" by Radisson Blu is a competition that allows guests to personalize their own Egg armchair using an online illustration tool (read the dossier).
- Finally, the guiding thread throughout the campaign "Our World is your Playground", the global nomad Pullman represents the new generation of travelers and business leaders (read the dossier).
- The competition of the Worldwide Hospitality Awards 2015 is now open!
- Worldwide Hospitality Awards at the 16th ceremony
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login!