Hilton has announced the U.S. debut of 'To New Memories' a marketing campaign aiming at reflecting consumers’ desire to reconnect with the people and places they love.
The campaign comes on the heels of a new survey uncovering that travel memories are some of the happiest memories of consumers’ lives, suggesting that most Americans would say they are experiencing a travel memory deficit. The results also revealed the optimism consumers have for traveling again soon. This global marketing campaign, first launched in September in China, the United Kingdom and Germany, is rolling out on October 12 in the U.S. and Saudi Arabia. Hilton developed this campaign to inspire consumers to plan their next trip.
Chris Nassetta, President and Chief Executive Officer of Hilton announced :
While so much has changed this year, some things remain true – people crave connections, seeking out the reliable, friendly experiences that only our hospitality can provide.
Hilton launched new programs and adopted new protocols to support consumers around the globe. These include:
- Contactless Arrival through the Hilton Honors app: Guests can bypass the front desk by using their mobile phones to choose their room, check in, unlock their door and check-out.
- Hilton CleanStay: an industry-defining standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection.
- Hilton EventReady: a global meeting and events program designed to create experiences clean, flexible, safe and socially responsible.
- Maximum flexibility: flexible booking options with free changes and cancellations.
- Dream Away: with flexibility of early check-in, late check-out and early departure.
Already signed up? Already signed up? Already signed up? Already registered? Login here!