The hotel group has announced the creation of a new team dedicated to "Brand Communications", with Craig Dezern as Vice President.
Hilton Group has decided to entirely revise its communications strategy. Craig Dezern will thus join a new entity, Hilton Brand Communication, which will handle the communication of Hilton's different activities (group, brand and internal) within an independent pole.
Craig Dezern has 20 years experience in communications at Disney. He was a journalism fellow at Yale Law School where he earned a master's degree. Hilton Group will benefit from his past experiences in refining its brand's image and storyline.
As of January the 1, 2017, Hilton Worldwide ranks 2nd along hotel and residence groups worldwide, with a portfolio of 4,875 properties totaling 796,440 rooms,
according to data published by Hospitality ON.
- Curio Collection by Hilton lands on the French Riviera
- Blackstone withdraws another $1 billion of its Hilton stake
- The Chinese Anbang bought DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam for $392 million
- Hilton's split goes into effect: hotel group, REIT and timeshares listed separately
- Hilton arrives in the Royal Borough of Greenwich in London