The outdoor hotel industry, a sector virtually unaffected by the crisis, with solid fundamentals and a solid business model. Johanna Capoani, Deputy Director and Head of the Hotel Competence Centre, Swiss Life Asset Managers, France; Pierre Dupuy-Chaignaud, Associate Director, 123 Investment Managers and Jacques Masson, Board Member, Siblu - will discuss this market, currently structured, towards which many investors are looking.
The outdoor hotel sector is undergoing a major restructuring, with an ever-growing clientele and a constantly evolving offer centered around the premiumization of assets with an ever-increasing number of service offerings. On the investor side, exchange and partnership are the key factors in order to best calibrate the effort rates linked to operator rents, which has enabled Swiss Life, for example, to receive 100% of its rents even during the crisis linked to the Covid pandemic. Combined with a very satisfactory summer of 2020 and 2021, the impact on operators' revenues remains minimal.
The market has not yet reached maturity with investment opportunities to be carefully calibrated in a sector where the location of the property is both essential and extremely complex to develop due to local and national regulatory constraints.
Who will be the HPA investors of tomorrow? How will the French market - leader in terms of volume - and the European market restructure?
Meet us soon to discover a new intervention of our conference day which will deal with :
- Development and investment: Where are we going? How and why?
- Financing: recovery, recovery, resilience: keeping the industry on track
- Transactions and investment: the state of play
- Climate regulation, what impact on real estate development?
- Alternative asset classes: new development models
- Resorts, what strategic objectives?
- Testimonies of projects, undertaking and cultivating excellence
- Our weapons to optimise the recovery